Cookies help us deliver our services.
We may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through
the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
| QRZCQ - The database for radio hams |
2014-10-01 20:17:44 UTC
|Last update:||2014-10-01 15:42:28|
|DXCC Zone:||1 |
|Last update:||2012-09-20 14:44:58|
Model: - 1945, Licensed: - 1960, Occupation: - Retired (SaskTel)
Although the thought is appreciated I really don't need your card but respond to all received via LoTW, bureau or direct with SASE (Canadian postage or equivalent in US$) Absolutely NO e-mail QSLs
DX ----- Confirmed 340 of 340 -----
All time countries confirmed to last month's end - 356
DX Challenge points to last month's end - 2659
IOTAs to last month's end - 940
Other interests -- Archery (3 related patents)
PLEASE!!! : PLEASE!!! : PLEASE!!! : PLEASE!!! : PLEASE!!! :
1) - Amateur operators have 'names' not 'handles' or 'personals'.
2) - One '73' is sufficient. There's no such thing as 73's. Even if there were it would be redundant.
3) - A valid contact comprises exchange of Call sign and signal report with no 'helpers' or 3rd party intervention.
4) - During contests don't say "Please copy." It wastes both your time and mine. I will if I can and won't if I can't.
5) - List operations and DX nets are a scourge to these basic principles.
Just enough of the "right stuff" :)
⇑ VE5UA / Pic 2