Cookies help us deliver our services.
We may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through
the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
| QRZCQ - The database for radio hams |
2017-02-28 05:37:53 UTC
|Last update:||2017-02-04 17:40:55|
|DXCC Zone:||269 |
QSL dataUp to date!
|Last update:||2017-01-11 08:51:02|
|Extra QSL Info:||I use also the SKCC Buro.|
I always operate QRP with 5 Watts or less.
Member of SKCC #14331. I always use straight keys.
- Elecraft K2 QRP (#7565)
- OHR 500 (5 band QRP transceiver, KIT from Oak Hills Research)
- Ten-Tec Century 22 (model 579, power levels ranging from a few mW to 5 W out max)
- Elecraft KX1 with KXAT1 internal antenna tuner (80,40,30,20m; ~3 W out)
- Soviet Army TK Key (manufactured in Cherkassy, Ukraine)
- German Junker
- 10RT (key used for tank radio station "10RT")
- TS-1 (Jugoslav Army?)
- miniature key (Romanian Army?)
- Homebrew monoband GP for 20m.
- Homebrew Fan Dipole for 30m and 40m band
SP2SWI / OHR 500 QRP Transceiver