I got my ham radio license in 1981. During the first 10 years I've been quite active on VHF/UHF/SHF (including OSCAR and ATV). Then, for business and family reasons I had to set other priorities. I revived my ham radio activities in June 2015, now focussing on HF (including SSTV). Worked 7 Continents, 33 CQ Zones, 44 ITU Zones, 181 DXCC since then, max QRB (ODX) 18512.1 km (11502.9 mi).
Equipment for HF 160-10 m, 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm, 23 cm, 13 cm, 3 cm SSB/AM/FM/ATV/SSTV/Digital Modes:
- FT-991, FT-780, Multi-750, MT-9500, IC-T81, IC-2E, IC-4E, various RX for HF and VHF/UHF/SHF
- Home-made ATV transceivers for 70 cm, 23 cm, 13 cm, RX for 10 GHz
- Various antennas for VHF/UHF/SHF (yagis, parabolic reflector antennas, double biquad, et cetera)
- For HF Inverted-L antenna with elevated radial
- Any QSL is appreciated and will be answered 100 % (also genuine SWL reports with some details about my QSO)!
- I prefer electronic QSLs and upload my logbook to QRZ.com, eQSL.cc and LoTW. Would be happy if you do the same!
- Paper QSLs only direct. If requested, please send me your QSL card plus SAE (self adressed envelope).
- I like to get honest RST reports and will give you the same. Please no "59" unless the signal was so.